Coming back into the studio is great. But keeping social distance is still advisable. How does this affect our teaching style as a dance teacher? And how do we keep in mind and cater to the different learning styles of our students. Let’s discuss.
Edit on June 30th 2020: I am happy to report that the problems I foresaw in this article are not things to worry about anymore. The Dutch government gave out new measurements. Which we will start with as of July 1st. Luckily for us, the government came to the conclusion that for the dance sector…
- Back to teaching in a studio, but with social distance.
- How to set up your goals, excercise sequences and lessonplan.
- The new normal. What effect has the social distancing of 1.5 meter distance for your dance school?
- Checklist for the ballet teacher before starting class.
- 5 tips for dancers to safely follow their dance classes.